Leave mission feedback, videos or fun stories below in the thread.
Weather: Somewhat cloudy with a chance of rain
DLC Required: None
Rising tensions in Europe have resulted in an war between the West and the East. Using proxy extremist groups to cause civil unrest or coups d’état in bordering nations, the Eastern Coalition has used them as an excuse to step in and provide stability and aid. NATO has not allowed this type of discretion to go unpunished and has deployed its troops in defence of its lands and borders.
In the Czech region of Šumava, a local political movement, sponsored by the Eastern Coalition, organised a successful coup and “invited” in hostile forces for security. Supported by our forces, the local NATO troops organised a new offensive.
After a diversion offensive in a distant region pulled many hostile forces away from this region, our NATO forces decided to use the opportunity to launch a surprise assault on the main military base in this region. Due to the enemies being outmanned, our assault was unsurprisingly successful and caused the hostile coalition forces to abandon their position and retreat across the river to the North West of the region. However, due to the chaotic nature of their retreat, they seem to have scattered around the South Eastern part of the region to regroup their units for a more unified retreat.
The decision makers have decided to use our unexpected success to its fullest advantage by allocating more forces to the region. As speed is of the essence, the US have deployed their Stryker Brigade Combat Team to the region who are tasked with rooting out any remaining hostiles and securing key locations.
Our Company has been tasked with going out on a Search and Destroy patrol to clear key locations and check for any hostile activity.
- Stryker Brigade Combat Team, US Army
- Platoon, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, HAT, Dagger
- Friendly forces are helping secure our FOB and provide us with as much support as possible.
- 1x M1127 Stryker (M2/LRAS3) - 11 seats: 1x driver, 1x commander, 9x passenger
- 1x M1126 Stryker (M2) - 11 seats: 1x driver, 1x commander/gunner, 9x passenger
- 1x M1134 Stryker (TOW) - 4 seats: 1x driver, 1x gunner, 1x commander, 1x loader - callsign “Dagger”
- 4x Land Rover - 8 seats: 1x driver, 7x passenger - for reinforcements.
- Eastern Coalition forces use mostly Russia produced armor and weaponry. Expect scattered forces and elements which may include medium to heavy armour or limited helicopter support.
- Most civilians have left the area, but some may have remained.
- General Population is against the Eastern Coalition and see them as invaders, but some miss the Soviet era and are not too happy at our presence.
Our Forces have been tasked with clearing out any last enemy forces remaining on our controlled half of the region, separated by river, while smaller friendly forces are slowly pushing into the North West.
We are to patrol the area and search a few key locations and to destroy any remaining hostile forces. Intel has given a few points of interested, however, command will contact you should any new intel come in.
- Search and Destroy any hostiles located at marked locations.
- Scan the area for any hostile activity, while moving between locations.
- Respond to any new objectives, and return to base once the area is clear.
- While moving between objectives, stay vigilant for any hostile contacts.
- Use of the Recon Stryker is recommended for scouting.
- Heavy enemy movement has been spotted in an area marked red on the map.
- Limited allied artillery support.
- No US CAS available.
- Should the area be clear and Platoon have supplies remaining, then you are to cross the river to the town of Rabí and clear it’s castle.
- Any captured hostiles should be secured and friendly support to be called in for their extraction.
- Ammo boxes are available at spawn alongside ammo and repair trucks for your vehicles. They can be called in via radio.
- Friendly medevac helicopters and ambulances can be called in to return wounded to friendly field hospital.
- Reinsertions will be on the hour every hour and be adhered to strictly, no deviation is allowed.
- Reinsertions are the same for all, including vehicles teams.
- Platoon Commander has a one time reinsertion wild card at his disposal, call this in through HQ.
- At predesignated times, reinforcements will be sent out of the base in the smallest transport vehicle which can hold reinforcements.
- At predesignated times, an armed escort vehicle will be sent out to escort reinforcements from the base.
- Upon insertion to the AO, reinforcements should stick together until regrouping with the main force in the AO.