You guys will like this new Humble Bundle! (Paradox!)

Once more, Paradox put some of their amazing titles in a nice package on Humble Bundle.

For the guys who don’t know about Humble Bundle, its a charity program where game companies and indies put their games in their store (or in packs like this) and send a certain amount of the profits to a charity!

A really nice system if you ask me, often great games for cheap, and you help charity while buying them!

Paradox already did some amazing package before, but now it’s probably what you guys will like.
I see some guys play CK2, and this pack has it too! So more of us can play it :smiley:

One I personally like is Victoria 2, it took me a lot of hours to get bored of :smiley:

Anyhow, check if out and if you like the package, buy it!

bought… wanted to join the ck2 when thread appeared, but was too greedy to spend full price. 10/10 would be greedy again.

Quite a few nice games in this one too. Planetary Annihilation, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Super Motherlode and some more. What’s not to love?
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/killer-bundle-3/

Magicka is hilarious but do play it with friends…

[justify]Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings are three of my all-time favourite franchises. If you are into strategy focused games I urge you to check them out. The expansions, especially of CK2 are very worthwhile too and function similar to Arma DLC: lots of free upgrades for everyone and some payed expansion content for those who buy it.

In short, great games and a great company. What’s not to love?[/justify]

Just wanna remind you guys that Paradox made this: [youtube]Vxxnq5YAVHw[/youtube]

The customisation dlc has given me many a laugh. Just the other day the merry men of buggery shot the chancellor of one of my friends in the arse (leaving it very sore).