Since our change to 1-hour reinforcements, I’ve had multiple 50-55min breaks (somewhat unfortunate) and was just wondering - what do you guys do when this happens to you?
- waiting - this is quite the boring option, especially considering the "hyped up" state you’re likely to be in after the firefight prior to your death
- play more Arma3 - I’ve finished the campaign, all the showcases, the challenges are crap, workshop missions are rarely decent, … I sometimes practice helicopter flying, but with my desync, I’m not gonna be flying during our coop missions and besides - it gets pretty boring after a few minutes playing alone
- play other games - I don’t play much besides the crazy stuff (hotline miami) and this stuff drains (real world) fatigue a lot
- play with a dog/kid - both seem to be really disinterested/tired when I suddenly step away from the computer and approach them
- read a book - that’s kind of like sleeping or working, it’s a multi-level-deep process not well suited for a short 50-minute break
- go outside - it’s not safe around here after dark and washing blood off my clothes is a hard job and I’m lazy
- make a dinner - already did that prior to the op, so I could play
- clean stuff - neighbours wouldn’t be very happy at that hour
- solder something up - just the preparation would take 40 minutes, OTOH if I die multiple times, I might get something done, like an IC555-based christmas tree
Any additional ideas welcome.
Would you be up for a mini-miniop (maybe some CQB practice?) on my server if we meet again and have a >45min break?