TV and Movie Recommendations

To help Garf find something to watch lets get our recommendations for films and TV down. If you saw something that might not be particularly well known or you think didn’t get much publicity then please share away!\r\n\r\nMy recommendation is The Kid Detective.\r\n\r\n"A once-celebrated kid detective, now 32, continues to solve the same trivial mysteries between hangovers and bouts of self-pity. Until a naïve client brings him his first ‘adult’ case, to find out who brutally murdered her boyfriend."\r\n\r\n

Thanks [user avatar=“https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/9240990/avatar/small.1579262273.jpeg” name=“Teddy”]9240990[/user] I’ll get it downloaded for when I go away :slight_smile:

My recommendation is Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

"In a magically realistic version of Toronto, a young man must defeat his new girlfriend’s seven evil exes one by one in order to win her heart."

Genuinely one of my favourite films of all time and I try to watch it bi-yearly and the soundtrack is up there with the greats in my Spotify playlists

plus Mary Elisabeth Winstead is my celeb crush x

What kinda movies/series u lookin 4 m8. Shooty bang bangs?

Turbo Kid, great Le Matos- soundtrack, Sam Fisher as antagonist, hilarious over the top violence.

Similar to Turbo Kid is Psycho Goreman about a horrible little girl who finds a gem that controls an evil space dictator monster…

I have to recommend babylon 5 it is the best sci fi series produced and just got a remaster available on hbo’s streaming service max

Seeing all these covers reminds me of Judging by the Cover - YouTube

Ive been watching some korean stuff on netflix ranked in earthshatteringly best to still good is:
Squid game
Kingdom
Sweet home

All highly recommended

"The Terminal List" on amazon is pretty good once you get past the first two episodes.

I watched Severance a while ago, recommended to friends and they all binged it within a day. It’s a scifi drama/mystery with great acting (Adam Scott, John Turturro, Christopher Walken, etc)

Surpisingly, Directed by Ben Stiller and I think he did an amazing job. Also apparently the writer Dan Erickson has spent the last decade writing this story, so there should be more good content coming up in the next 3-4 seasons too.

i kinda think if u watch TV you watch TV and if you watch TV you watch TV and TV rots the brain dont sit too close to the TV