Stepping into some grown up gameplay

Hi I’m Beemerron, but you can call me Ron. I am 28 years old and live in the United Kingdom (England to be more precise) I’m an avid gamer and have been known to play any genre at any level as I am willing to give every game its fair shot. I am quite fond of Alpha’s and Beta’s usually from steam early access so if anyone gets wind of an upcoming game that needs love and support let me know.
I have been trying to persuade myself to commit to Arma 3 for a long time but have been hampered by the random maniacs that live out here in the wilds of the internet. Hopefully I have found a good community in which to learn and advance and eventually help and train.

As for the beast i’ll be playing on:

i7 4770K @ 4.7GhZ
32Gb Kingston HyperX Beast Ram
Nvidia GTX 780Ti MSI 3Gb Gaming
Gigabyte GA-Z87-OC Motherboard
Corsair peripherals i.e vengeance headset and so forth
Thrustmaster HOTAS X (Hoping to learn to fly helo/jet properly)
Custom watercooling loops and fan setup

Other than the above if you want to know more about me i’ll be on teamspeak or drop me a message somewhere near here.

Glad to be on board. Ron

Welcome to the community! You’ll fit right in, Ron. Ping us anytime!

Welcome Ronny,

Glad you decided to apply I think you will be very happy here great bunch of guys, look forward to your first OP with us :thumb:

Dachi

Looking forwars to it mate, just smashing the mod download, my internet does not approve! It’s spelled Ronnie btw :wink:

Welcome Beemerron, you should take a second to check this: ARK: Survival Evolved Announcement Trailer - YouTube

Also, you may have come to the wrong place for grown ups :smiley:

Hi Ron

Welcome to the community! I’ll promise you you’ll have a blast here. Looking forward to meeting you mate :wink:

As long as the gameplay is grown up i’ll be fine, as for everything else i’m always up for a laugh.

Also thanks for the welcomes guys.

From Community Introductions to General Discussions