Podcasts; A Uncertified CNTO Discussion

In a similar vein to [user avatar=“https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/16274568/avatar/small.1591361600.png” name=“Garf”]16274568[/user] music channel, what kinda podcasts (or similar) do you guys listen to, what do you use to get them, etc! I’m running out of stuff at the moment, so this seemed like a good way to get more.

Anyways, I use Podcast Addict on my Android phone, since it seems to get basically everything (even in Dutch and other languages) so I could recommend that.

What I listen to is this list, though I’m not sure how to link properly.

-British History Podcast
Very good podcast about the entire history of England, going in chronological order. Would recommend.

• The Casual Criminalist
    Entertaining podcast about crimes (usually murders) where the host explores the thing with the listener. Also very good. I linked to the youtube page, but I listen to it as a podcast.

• The Infinite Monkey Cage
    Fun popular Science show with Brian Cox among others, handles everything from very hard science to weird shit.

• Wrath and Story
    Fun Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy podcast.

• History Extra Podcast
    Random but UK focussed history podcast, BBC magazine. My go to if I have nothing else because there is an endless supply, they do looooove their Tutors though, which gets old

• How to Save a Planet
    Basically we’re all fucked, what can we do about it. Interesting if you are into this kinda thing.

• Radiolab
    Random sciency podcast about random things

• Science Versus
    Another random sciency podcast that is vaguely annoying to listen to, but can be good.

As a certified old person, I’ve been listening to a lot of Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach and Donald

Oh yeah, I saw something about that. I’ll go look that up!

Behind the Bastards

Been listening to this lately. The episodes about Elon Musk are genuinely fascinating.

JAR Media Posdact

A podcast I’ve been listening to since 2017 on a weekly basis. Worth a listen to be honest

Triforce Podcast By the yogscast. Lots of rambling but it’s so funny.
Harmontown By Dan Harmon, creator of Community and Rick and Morty. Last year is meh and they recently stopped. But the first ones are so fucking good. It’s really funny. They have guests sometimes and some are really funny too and they start playing DnD after the first 15 episodes or so which makes the whole thing even better.
Plus it has guys in it from Whose line is it anyways. Incredibly funny people.

Sleepy Cabin

How did I know you’d be into those shcmucks

I have been listening to the We Have Ways of Making You Talk podcast all about every aspect of WW2 hosted by a real historian and comedian with a history degree.

Sounds cool