It is this time of the Year again

[youtube]3Z8r23QSv7c[/youtube]

It’s so beautiful, had to show it here.
I’m always waiting 12 months for this, since one of these videos made me enter EAGC now CNTO and start playing Arma like it should be played!

Have fun guys

I wish we could do such big scale event :smiley:

We probably could with community coop. We could be two different allied facitons in a joint exercise.

We probably could with community coop. We could be two different allied facitons in a joint exercise.[/quote]

That could be a really nice idea. Have a big multi-faction co-op game one night. Two different platoons working in different sectors. Maybe too much load for Zeus though?

Looks like it would be hard to set up but definitely worth the effort I think (I believe the french guys were up for such an event right ?)

[quote user_id=“14911388” avatar=“https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/14911388/avatar/medium.1608554273.png” name=“Skippy”]
That could be a really nice idea. Have a big multi-faction co-op game one night. Two different platoons working in different sectors. Maybe too much load for Zeus though?[/quote]

Well nowadays we have that 2nd zeus thing going so I’d say no problem :d
Bring it on!! :cool:

We probably could with community coop. We could be two different allied facitons in a joint exercise.[/quote]

That could be a really nice idea. Have a big multi-faction co-op game one night. Two different platoons working in different sectors. Maybe too much load for Zeus though?[/quote]
Two zeuses… maybe three

[quote user_id=“9116490” avatar=“https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/9116490/avatar/medium.1400145727.png” name=“Price”]
Two zeuses… maybe three[/quote]

[quote user_id=“12587882” avatar=“https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/821401/site_logo/medium.png” name=“Xander”][quote user_id=“14911388” avatar=“https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/14911388/avatar/medium.1608554273.png” name=“Skippy”]

Well nowadays we have that 2nd zeus thing going so I’d say no problem :d
Bring it on!! :cool:[/quote]

Well I was thinking maybe a mission where we have CNTO starting on one OBJ and the other group starting at another OBJ and they have to communicate and co-ordinate as their paths eventually meet up and OBJ’s intertwine.

That’s why I was worried about load on Zeus and maybe on server too. We might have to go three zeus to manage that.

If we got the numbers that shouldn’t be a problem!
I can be one of the zeuses for that!

Edit: but please lets do multiple rounds so he zeuses also can play haha

I wasn’t thinking of having us go off and do separate objectives on different parts of the map only, I was thinking that their entire platoon covers us, whilst our entire platoon assaults across the open to storm a town and vice versa. Platoon bound :3

Guys go to Brainstorming and open a topic on this … :slight_smile: i like the idea and someone should take the time to look closer into it!

That’s why I was thinking that we start with seperate objectives but our paths meet up later on and we do obj’s together.

So maybe at the start, CNTO platoon has to take out outlying guard posts whilst the other Platoon infiltrates a power plant, cutting power to the main OPFOR base. CNTO then assaults the power-cut base whilst Other platoon assaults the nearby radio tower to ensure no comms get out.

Obviously it’s a rough plan, but I think you see what I mean. Each Platoon’s objective would have a result on the other platoons objective, so there is still a constant need for the Platoons to co-operate and communicate whilst they are separate and then towards the end they can link for a big assault.

Anybody willing to gather up player POV videos and do the same type of video for CNTO? I am sure we can get some awesome moments in there. Maybe scale isn’t as large as this guy has but from action viewpoint I am sure we can we do atleast as good of a demo if not better.

Working on it, not gonna touch other peeps recordings though. I already have 1.5Tb of vids to go through.

Awesome man!

Any progress on it?

Should be done this week.

Thread moved to Multimedia.

From Multimedia to General Discussions