Hi

I am 24 years old,from Croatia,playing Arma 3 for less then a year,also used most of your mods,interested in tactical and organized gameplay,was playing in Arma 3 Pro group with chypsa and gunny,they told me about your clan,we are all looking for some serious gameplay and of course a lots of fun :slight_smile:

In real life: working and studying,can be online at least 2 or 3 days in a week,

I hope i will meet the qualifications :slight_smile:

Hello Sparta,
if you look to the right hand-side of the screen you should see an application button. Please submit one through there so that we can follow our procedures to be fair to all.

All we ask is that you can make one training operation and two pvp/co-op operations per month. These are always held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 2000 CET. If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

Yo, am new here. New to arma, and excited to learn.
Introduce yourselves and say hi!!

Well howdy!

Sorry I couldn’t get to you earlier dude I was getting some foodstuffs :frowning:

Hi zombanator!
Are you a fan of zombies ? They can pop up occasionally in our missions so watch out.
Hope to see you tomorrow on the mission.

Hey! Good to see ya around on TS tonight, hope you’ll enjoy OP time as well :slight_smile:

No worries! I’ll see ya next Tuesday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Heyo Shiny!

Zombies are class but I’m a bigger fan of taking them out! This name comes from the l4d2 days :stuck_out_tongue:

I couldn’t make this week’s mission due to work but I’ll catch ya Tuesday!

Thanks!
Hopefully, as I do more OPs I’ll be around far more!

From Community Introductions to General Discussions