Hi! I'm Racoon

Hey everyone! Since I came to the conclusion I have never done an proper introduction I thought I would take some time to write one for the people who are interested in who I actually am, even though I have been with this community for almost half a year already at the time of writing! Time flies by.

My story begins on what I presume must have been a cold January night. Two horny parents without protection. After a lot of cuddling, in the end of September, I was born. I was raised to the skies and was named Dennie. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SAVENYAAAAAAA BABA BICH UH BABABABA.

After growing the first hairs on my chest (figuratively speaking, in reality it was growing in places I had no interest in), I had to make a decision what I wanted to do with my life. I chose to study something called ‘Facility Management’. This was not what I liked to have done I came to find, but I finished it anyway. Now I am studying IT Software Engineering on a university of applied sciences. This is something I do enjoy. That is my life at the moment.

My hobbies would be most technological related stuff. I enjoy soldering things (even though I don’t know the difference between what volts and watts do), I am also a son of Odin since the other hobby I have is brewing stuff. At the moment I am brewing a honey-strawberry and honey-cherry mead. I am always up for talking about brewing related stuff. And then of course there is gaming.

As for army related stuff. I have never considered joining the army but I enjoy mil-sims. If the poop were to hit the fan in the Netherlands they could force me to join army. However in reality there is a small change this would happen. I would probably run out of breath before I reached the front line.

The reason I joined Carpe Noctem was to make friends which I could enjoy one of my favorite games with: Arma! So far I would say I really enjoy talking with everybody in the community. You are all fantastic people to talk with. As for my nickname: Racoon. There is no specific reason I chose it. I thought a raccoon was a cool animal to be named after. The typo was unintentional. My second choice would have been Broccoli.

Well, this has gotten alot bigger than I had planned. If anyone reads this and feels that you like to know more about anything, please tell me. I’m happy to tell more if you want. I hope to be a part of this community for a long time to come. So far I haven’t gotten bored of it yet :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Please leave

Thanks for the introduction! Every mission that goes by where you haven’t killed me makes me more glad you are with us!

[justify]And to think we could have finally had a member named "Broccoli". Oooh, so close![/justify]

From Community Introductions to General Discussions