Hi everyone

Hello guys,

I’m new to this community and I’d like to share a bit about myself.

I’m a very private and secretive person, well… that’s it really :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Having discovered the Arma world very recently, I’m enjoying it a lot, and after just two ops now with you, I can tell this is going to be a long lasting relationship.

Hopefully I get to meet you all in the battlefield very soon.

By the way, testing the new medical system today I took a pic of John getting special treatment, enjoy.

Cheers

Damnnnnn Ryujin what are you doing again ??? !!!

Welcome Checa… looking forward to play with you!

Looks like Ryujin left something in there

I don’t know what you mean, this is standard procedure in the ShagAttack medical guide.

Welcome Checa,

Impressed by what I saw from the OP on Friday, look forward to many more!

Regards,
Dachi

I just wanted to leave a "Hi!" here even though i’ve been made a recruit 2 days ago university has been a pain in the neck. I’m the guy with the gigantic application form and the age below the minimum requirement and I look forward to seeing you all in action !

Welcome to CNTO, Alex.

[justify]I too was under the minimum age requirement yet I found my place here, so I hope the same for you too. Don’t hesitate to drop in an event anytime and fit in, we’re always willing to break in new recruits.[/justify]
(Make sure you’ve done your mod-check though!)

I already totally approve your Team-Game-play Capacity’s :slight_smile: was nice to have you in the Mini-Op!

From Community Introductions to General Discussions