Dayz Standalone

You guys who played this when it just came out are probably thinking something along the lines of "No it’s so laggy" or "get that garbage out of here!". Well I’m happy to tell you that this game has gotten a major change and is not only running extremely well (I run arma 3 on 20-30 fps in ops. This game gives me about 60 in a 60 player server.) and most bugs are also gone - they even brought back the zombies.

So I suggest that we re-download the game! Me, Dulabu and Eistee have already played a few hours together and it’s pretty great. So what about we setup an event to play soon. I found a good server that we have played on called "Dayz Underground" which encourages interaction and roleplay but doesn’t limit you in any way. I’m thinking that we could take an evening on this server. It’s normaly very popular but it’s easy to get on if you just spam the join button a few times. Maybe this saturday? What do you think?

EDIT: If you want to get a head start on the server here is the IP: playEU.dayzunderground.com:2602

I for one am up for it. Especially if we play on a server that encourage RP. That is my main issue with the game. The non existing interaction between players even when the platform is great for exactly that.

My best memories from dayz comes from a community i used to host servers for (www.dayzRP.com) whis is heavy on the RP.

But yeah… If the idea is to get some good interaction going between people and ofcourse some cooperation between ourselfs against others… Count me in!

im in

Anders, I hate you, really, I crave to stroll around with you guys in DayZ, but no way will I give more than 10$ for this. Unfortunately the price tag is 28$ , which is a shame when you think how this project has developed over the last 3 years.

count me in aswell!

I think that the place the game is now it is worth the 28$. APEX for example is more expensive and you definitely get more for you money here. I agree that the game has been shit until recently even though I just bought it.

If saturday unfortually count me out… ive got tickets for sabaths exit tour show in stockholm… not missing that for dayz :stuck_out_tongue:

We can change it to sunday. Anybody against this?

Nope, count me in for sunday.

why not both?

Let’s put one up for sunday and then we can play saturday anyways :wink:

Can someone put up a "Dayz standalone" event on this sunday at normal op time with the discription:

"We’re playing Dayz standalone together on the non-restrictive roleplaying server Dayz underground. IP: playEU.dayzunderground.com:2602"

[quote user_id=“4259784” avatar=“https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/4259784/avatar/medium.1400079666.png” name=“Anders”]Let’s put one up for sunday and then we can play saturday anyways :wink:

Can someone put up a "Dayz standalone" event on this sunday at normal op time with the discription:

"We’re playing Dayz standalone together on the non-restrictive roleplaying server Dayz underground. IP: playEU.dayzunderground.com:2602"[/quote]

If it’s not done when I get home I will.

If anybody…, in the urge of buying DayZ, like I did … doesn’t have any better key store price than the price on steam, it’s -15% on bohemia’s own store for the whole of july. Count me in on Sunday and may be Saturday,

Done.