Dayz event!

Hey everyone, we are having a final event before mod installation and a whipe on the dayz server this Thursday. If you want you can join. You still have time to prepare and you can even join as a fresh spawn. I know we have the training meeting at the same time since it was postponed but this was the only available date on short notice.

Seaweed Monster Event!

When: Thursday the 1st at 20:00 CEST
Where: Novaya Petrovka, Police station

Goal: Every 5 minutes the server will log everyone’s location. Whoever is in the police station at the 5 minute mark sharp gets a point. It does not matter where you are if the log is not posted. You can leave the police station.

Rules: You can leave the police station. Just be sure to be there at the exact 5 minute mark to get a point.
If you die you can walk/drive back.
No base building anywhere near in the meantime. I want the city and the forrest as clean as possible.
You can store stash nearby in the meantime to store gear to use in the event. Raiding in the meantime is still possible so watch out.
I will edit the spawn points so we spawn near Novoya on random locations only a kilometer away.
I will also edit the spawn gear so you get a simple weapon and more food so if you are out of gear you can still run in and start blasting.
None is allowed within the 1km in diameter mark around the city at 20:00 CEST. If you are in the area, I will kick you from the server when the event starts and you will not be able to get back in until 20:15.

Event ends at 22:00 CEST. Whomever has the most points (most times logged at the exact 5 minute mark) wins!

Prices? The winner gets to choose a game of the following! Winnable games.xlsx - Google Drive !