Weather: Cloudy to Clear
DLC required: None
The Eastern Federation has been involved in various wars in the Middle East for the past 3 decades. They have repeatedly tried to station troops on Altis as it offers a very strategic position. The Altisean government however, has always held strong and forged their relationship with their western allies.
It seems the Eastern Federation has given up on diplomacy and has embarked on an invasion on Altis.
We were here, training Altisean troops when the invasion begun. Our own high command has ordered us to hold and not engage any Eastern Forces, Altisean command however, requests our aid.
- 7th Rangers, US Army
- PLT, A, B, C, MAT, HAT, MRTR, DGR.
- Various AAF forces are in the area, they will help us help them if needed.
- 3x M1A1 Abrams (Woodland)
- 1x M939
- 3x M1025(M2)
- Eastern Armed Forces
- A full invasion forces has landed on the island earlier today and caught the AAF completely off-guard. They have attempted to blitz as far as they could, but have slowed down over the last hour.
High command has ordered us to not intervene, but the we’ve spent the last months here with the Altiseans, and they need all the help they can get. Can we really abandon them in their hour of need?
- Defend your current position
- Altisean Command is holding in the city of Pyrgos, which is currently under siege by Eastern Forces
- At PLTs discretion
- The AAF have access to M109 heavy artillery and have deployed several mortar teams, though we shouldn’t expect them to help us if we don’t help them.
IV Administration / Logistics:
- Resupply available at base and possibly from the AAF
- Reinsertions will be on the hour every hour and be adhered to strictly, no deviation is allowed.
- Reinsertions are the same for all, including vehicles teams.
- Platoon Commander has a one time reinsertion wild card at his disposal, call this in through HQ.
- At predesignated times, reinforcements will be sent out of the base in the smallest transport vehicle which can hold reinforcements.
- At predesignated times, an armed escort vehicle will be sent out to escort reinforcements from the base.
- Upon insertion to the AO, reinforcements should stick together until regrouping with the main force in the AO.