Leave mission feedback, videos or fun stories below in the thread.
Weather: Snow Storm, Foggy
DLC Required: None
Repository Required: Main + Campaign
T’was the week before Christmas, when fog wandered across unnamed graves.
The Earth is shifting, moving, bellowing in waves!
With a thunder, a crack, a mighty roar;
Crimson-gloved hands punch through the casket door.
He has risen, born anew, forever changed since he died;
This figure before you is no longer Santa, he is Santa The White!
Santa is back from the dead and he’s pissed. In his absence, Santa’s arch-enemy Krampus joined forces with Jack Frost to form an unholy alliance. They have taken over Santa’s workshop, enslaved his little elves and are planning to ruin Christmas forever by delivering the worst nightmares to innocent children all over the world. Krampus has sealed off most parts of the North Pole with dark magic, any living thing would be torn asunder if they dared to enter. While Jack Frost covered the land in a deadly snowstorm Krampus is calling an ancient terror from the great beyond to make this a Christmas to be remembered.
Santa had no choice but to turn the last few remaining elves into hardened killers: Jingle Team Six! Santa also crafted some portable protective spells to keep them temporarily unharmed from dark magic, as long as the elves remain at the fringes of Krampus’ influence, they will be safe(ish). It’s up to the elves to weaken the dark magic and break through the seal to rescue their brethren.
- Santa’s special forces: Jingle Team Six
- Protective Spells (hi-chem lights)
- Exploding Presents
- Candy Cane Vehicles
- Battle Sleigh
- Jack Frost’s Evil Snowmen
- A Terror from Beyond
- Santa’s Elves were enslaved and are currently working themselves to death at the workshop.
- Retrieve the last few authentic Santa presents from island of Siltra.
- Return to Jingleberry and restock on protective spells.
- Visit three Places of Power at Rosewood Farm, Sugarberry Farm and Piper. Place at least one of Santa’s presents at each site and sing a Christmas song to weaken Krampus’ magic. The louder you sing, the better!
- Liberate Santa’s Workshop and rescue the enslaved elves.
- Investigate and stop the unholy ritual near Fyreball.
- Santa will brief you at each stage of the mission and reveal new candy cane vehicles to accomplish the tasks.
- Follow Santa’s briefings.
- Always have a protective spell (chem light) attached on you or risk Krampus’ Curse.
- Do not venture deeper into enemy territory than the current task allows. The protective spells won’t save you otherwise.
- Capture Krampus. If you kill him, he’ll simply return in the future.
- Jack Snow’s Evil Snowmen raided Santa’s armoury, thus they use the same equipment as Jingle Team Six. Making it very easy to resupply on the move.
- Further resupply crates are placed under the Christmas tree at the base.
- Reinsertions will be on the hour every hour and be adhered to strictly, no deviation is allowed.
- Reinsertions are the same for all, including vehicle teams.
- The Platoon Commander has a one-time reinsertion wild card at his disposal, call this in through HQ.
- At predesignated times, reinforcements will be sent out of the base in the smallest transport vehicle which can hold reinforcements.
- At predesignated times, an air transport will be sent out to pick up reinforcements from the base.
- At predesignated times, an armed escort vehicle will be sent out to escort reinforcements from the base.
- Upon insertion into the AO, reinforcements should stick together until regrouping with the main force in the AO.