Coop - The Owlympics

[quote user_id=“17914993” avatar=“https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/17914993/avatar/medium.1493754072.png” name=“Arba”]What I see is you crossing into my lane without checking the mirrors and looking over your shoulder. So it can only be your fault @Delta :wink:

Also, I loved the driving part of the competition. Would love to do it again, but with something that doesn’t blow up that easily. Too many bad drivers on the road these days…[/quote]
Sorry, but that’s just bad sportsmanship. :slight_smile: I haven’t seen car racing on TV in a while, but last time I checked, when you get (partially) overtaken and there’s no safe way to retake lead at the moment, you let them overtake you and wait for your chance later, you don’t go bumping into them.

Especially if you know what Arma does to vehicle collisions when both vehicles are simulated by different game clients.

Other than that, I enjoyed whatever I got to play on the event, thanks. :slight_smile: Too bad we couldn’t fix the t-shirt respawning issue - or rather I forgot that we already restore Arsenal gear on respawn, so the logic worked, but then the shirt texture got overriden by the Arsenal one.

Jesus, we didn’t collide with them on purpose. They went off road, turned back on road and collided with us. They didn’t see us, we didn’t see them until it was too late.

It’s impossible to confirm from the video whether green team goes into the back of Delta or Delta goes into the side of green team. That’s purely a racing incident and no one’s at fault. :stuck_out_tongue: