Leave mission feedback, videos or fun stories below in the thread.
Weather: Cloudy to Clear
DLC Required: None
You are tasked with opening a new front at Mogilevka. The enemy has heavily fortified the village to the North and mined the area. Your best option to take the strongpoint is to punch through the village of Vyshnoye, cut through the forest to the South, and perform a flanking attack on Mogilevka from the Southern side. Your unit is forming in Stary Sobor.
- Russian Armed Forces
- PLT, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, DGR, NB, GMG
- Friendly forces are conducting operations elsewhere; you are on your own
- 1x BTR-70
- 1x Mi-24V (Cannon, 4xATGM/HE, 2x250kg Bombs, Unguided rockets)
- Chechen Rebels
- Enemy is an irregular armed militia
- Enemy has access to mortars, heavy weaponry, light vehicles, and various small arms
- Enemy utilizes mines and IEDs
- Enemy reinforcements will most likely come from Chernogorsk area
- Civilians are present in nearby villages
- Expect low numbers < 10
Open a new front at Vyshnoye. Push through Nadezhdino valley and clear it. Perform a flanking attack on Mogilevka from the south, make sure you don’t get flanked yourself.
- Open a new frontline at Vyshnoye
- Punch through enemy occupied territory into Nadezhdino and clear it
- Flank Mogilevka from the South
- Go through Vyshnoye
- Proceed through Nadezhdino valley
- Flank Mogilevka from the South avoiding the minefield
- Proceed with caution not to get ambushed or overwhelmed
- Deny the enemy out-of-action friendly vehicles
- Resupply for vehicle elements available at “Barkov” airbase
- Resupply for the infantry available at the start
- DGR and NB are the only elements able to carry resupply independently
- Reinsertions will be on the hour every hour and be adhered to strictly, no deviation is allowed.
- Reinsertions are the same for all, including vehicles teams.
- Platoon Commander has a one time reinsertion wild card at his disposal, call this in through HQ.
- At predesignated times, reinforcements will be sent out of the base in the smallest transport vehicle which can hold reinforcements.
- At predesignated times, an air transport will be sent out to pick up reinforcements from the base.
- At predesignated times, an armed escort vehicle will be sent out to escort reinforcements from the base.
- Upon insertion to the AO, reinforcements should stick together until regrouping with the main force in the AO.