Map: Distrikt 41
Weather: Cloudy to Clear
DLC required: None
March 14th, 2021. Satellites rain from sky. A wave of cosmic radiation sweeps across the earth. The atmosphere protects us on the surface, but all known satellites are disabled for long enough to throw them off course and into the atmosphere.
March 16th, 2021. People and governments across the world grow restless. First reports of skirmishes across europe.
May 20th, 2021. Lack of international communications have covered Europe in chaos. Governments have no control of their forces or their people. A mass exodus off civilians takes place. People are desperate to escape the violence.
It’s taken 2 years to stabilise the situation at home, and now, we can finally send our troops out aid Europe. Carrier Strike Group Tempus was sent out with no direct line of communications with the Pentagon.
- Seal Team Five, US Navy
- A, B, C, PLT, MMG, HMG, MAT, HAT, ENGR, MRTR.
- USS Noctis
- 2x Rhib (12 seats)
- Various bandit groups have taken hold of individual towns and regions.
- The situation is very unknown. All we know from a few intercepted short-range radio communications are a few occupied towns.
- Unknown, no factor for mission completion, but we are not authorized to provide artillery to urban areas.
The USS Noctis has been sent ahead to deploy a team of Seals to examine the situation on the ground. Their task is to destroy any unaligned armed groups that could make securing a beachhead difficult.
- Known target positions are marked on map, one in particular marked “military base” is a re-occupied military base where we expect enemies to have access to more gear.
- At PLT’s discretion.
- Naval artillery available on callsign NOCTIS. Cruise missiles are not functional at this time as they were satellite-guided.
- Any clue you can find on american pre-war remains.
IV Administration / Logistics:
- Resupply can dropped at any coast, on demand, by a logistics team.
- Reinsertions will be on the hour every hour and be adhered to strictly, no deviation is allowed.
- Reinsertions are the same for all, including vehicles teams.
- Platoon Commander has a one time reinsertion wild card at his disposal, call this in through HQ.
- At predesignated times, reinforcements will be sent out of the base in the smallest transport vehicle which can hold reinforcements.
- Upon insertion to the AO, reinforcements should stick together until regrouping with the main force in the AO.