Leave feedback and fun stories/ideas below.
Weather: Cloudy to Clear
DLC required: None
The Ruegen peninsula has been grounds to heavy fighting after the hostile invasion of our allied territory.
Trough cooperative effort with our allies, we have managed to halt the invasion on this front and pushed the enemies back to the coast. While the majority of their force has pulled back or eliminated, some of their troops have survived and are regrouping for a future offensive.
Our allies have set up a strongpoint on the land bridge to prevent the enemies from retreating anywhere. We have used the opportunity to set up a FOB at the northern airfield.
We are to drive off from our FOB and clear out areas reported to have potential hostile activity.
As we our friendly forces are still slowly reporting in or returning to base, our intel is currently very vague but we should receive more details as time goes on.
- US Army
- PLT, A, B, C, MMG, MAT, ENG, DMT, HAT, NB
- Drone on Platoon Rifleman
- 2 x HMMWV (M2)
- 2 x HMMWV (Mk19)
- 4 x HMMWV (Unarmed)
- 2 x MTVR Trucks
- 1 x Apache
- Eastern Alliance forces. Mostly using Russian produced weaponry.
- All civilians have been evacuated after the initial invasion.
We are to check all reported points of interested and eliminate any hostiles and their arms. Be prepared for any additional information or reports.
- Check all points of interest.
- Eliminate any hostile forces.
- At PLT’s discretion
- Our FOB has not been fully set up yet, but if thing go ahead of schedule, we might have access to some fire support.
- Destroy any found ammo, weapon or vehicle stashes.
- Respond to any additional reports of hostile activity.
IV Administration / Logistics:
- Supply available at mission start and additional supplies can be brought in by reinforcements.
- Friendly outposts might have medics or additional supplies if needed.
- Reinsertions will be on the hour every hour and be adhered to strictly, no deviation is allowed.
- Reinsertions are the same for all, including vehicles teams.
- Platoon Commander has a one time reinsertion wild card at his disposal, call this in through HQ.
- At predesignated times, reinforcements will be sent out of the base in the smallest transport vehicle which can hold reinforcements.
- Upon insertion to the AO, reinforcements should stick together until regrouping with the main force in the AO.