Map: Distrikt 41
Weather: Medium Rain
DLC required: None
Overnight, local police and special police forces raided a site conected to a drug ring organisation. However, what they found is a covert base of paramilitary forces who were preparing a coup under sponsorship of a neighbouring hostile state.
After a brief and entirely one-sided firefight police forces were scattered and the paramilitaries (now known under the name of NAPA) sprung into action. They have siezed the nearby hospital and taken hostages. They have made demands which the government of Norway swiftly and rightfully refused. Any further negotiations with NAPA proved to be useless an they have now started to execute the captured civilians.
Task Force Noctem is currently stationed in the area due to training exercises and the Norwegian authorities asked for us to step in and eliminate the threat. Local police has locked down the area and all incoming and outgoing traffic has been blocked. For now, they have managed to stop NAPA into entering the city centre, but failed to prevent them from taking over an apartment block on the edge of the old town. A no-fly area has been instituted over the whole city.
Our priority is to recapture the hospital and rescue the hostages. Afterwards, push into the NAPA held construction site nearby which was the target of the original police raid and eliminate all hostiles. Finally, push NAPA out of the apartment block they captured.
- Task Force Noctem: Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, MMG
- Local police forces
- 2x Strider HMG
- 4x Strider
- 2x Zamak Trasporter
- NAPA paramilitary forces
- Heavy civilian presence
Assault and capture NAPA held hospital and surrounding area. Rescue the hostages and destroy NAPA forces.
- Assault and capture NAPA held hospital
- Assault the construction site adjacent to the hospital
- Assault and capture NAPA held apartment block
- Approach the hospital from South, Southwest direction due to the cover provided by nearby industrial buildings and the hospital garden.
- All movement afterwards to be decided by PLT.
IV Administration / Logistics:
- Resupply available at base
- Reinsertions will be on the hour every hour and be adhered to strictly, no deviation is allowed.
- Reinsertions are the same for all, including vehicles teams.
- Platoon Commander has a one time reinsertion wild card at his disposal, call this in through HQ.
- At predesignated times, reinforcements will be sent out of the base in the smallest transport vehicle which can hold reinforcements.
- At predesignated times, an air transport will be sent out to pick up reinforcements from the base.
- At predesignated times, an armed escort vehicle will be sent out to escort reinforcements from the base.
- Upon insertion to the AO, reinforcements should stick together until regrouping with the main force in the AO.