Weather: Heavy rain
DLC required: None
The small independent state of Malden declared independence from France in the wake of World War One.
After World War Two however, they noted the need for international allies to fend of the new superpowers.
They chose to increase their diplomatic and economic ties with France.
Our spies in France have discovered that they are planning to place nuclear weapons in Malden. They would never ship these while Malden is at war, so we have no choice but to invade before the missiles arrive.
- 5th MSV brigade, 1st Platoon, Red Army
- PLT, A, B, C, ENG, MRTR, MAT, HAT, DGR, DRK
- 2nd Platoon on the island, Helicarrier Moskva on the edge of AA range.
- Once Air Defenses are disabled, the Moskva will launch helicopters to support and deliver reinforcements.
- 4x BTR-70 (3+16 seats)
- Malden Defence Force
- MDF has detected our ships and a few dogfights between MDF and Soviet aircraft have already occured, expect the enemy to be prepared for a fight.
- Civilians have been evacuated.
We have landed on the south-eastern corner of the island of Bozcaada and are tasked with first destroying the primary Air-Defence system of the area.
Meanwhile, second platoon will capture the airfield.
After that, you are will meet up and take the city of Merkez together, where the enemy’s regional HQ is located.
- Disable the AD site.
- meet up with 2nd plataoon
- Capture Enemy commanders at Merkez
- At PLT’s discretion
- Air Support available after the Air Defence site and Airport are captured
IV Administration / Logistics:
*Small amount of supply available at landing site, more can be flown in after disabling the AD site.
- Reinsertions will be on the hour every hour and be adhered to strictly, no deviation is allowed.
- Reinsertions are the same for all, including vehicles teams.
- Platoon Commander has a one time reinsertion wild card at his disposal, call this in through HQ.
- At predesignated times, reinforcements will be sent out of the base in the smallest transport vehicle which can hold reinforcements.
- At predesignated times, an air transport will be sent out to pick up reinforcements from the base.
- Upon insertion to the AO, reinforcements should stick together until regrouping with the main force in the AO.