Leave mission feedback, videos or fun stories below in the thread.
Weather: Cloudy to Clear
DLC Required: None
The regional affair of Takistan was always a bloodshed between the rival groups of the Takistan people. But one group known as the Takistan national insurgency of the people(TNIP) have risen to the top.
After their attack on the Takistan military the insurgents TNIP have gotten bolder and their tactics have evolved. The landscape of Takistan has never been more fierce. Stories go that they had an insider help. The influence of foreign affairs have made this into a proxy war.
There’s more story to unfold…
After the attack on base Ikmal the Takistan military have asked the US army to step in and help them resolve the problem with the TNIP. Delta force has been deployed to area to quench the uprising.
We are to meet up with the QRF 2nd Commanding officer at base Kahmal located in the city of Feruz Abad, we are told that they have the information for the location of TNIP special training operative who is sent here from a different flag
- 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment–Delta-Foxtrot Codename:“Desert Falak”
- AFSOC deployed at the airfield Loy Manara
- Platoon, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie,MMG, MAT, HMG, MTR, DGR,
- Takistan national army
- We are provided QRF of the Takistan army which is located at the base Kahmal in Feruz Abad.
- 6x M1151A1(M2 shielded) - 5 seats: 1x driver, 1x gunner, 3x passenger.
- 3x M939 - 14 seats: 1x driver, 13x passenger.
- 4x M1277 MRAP Mk19 GMG - 4 seats: 1x driver, 1x gunner, 1x Co-driver, 1x passenger.
- 1x QRF Takistan SR
- Local insurgency. We have information that the enemy forces have infantry transport armored vehicles and soviet era tanks.
- They have been trained in the art of ambush, be aware and do not stray far away from the objectives.
Deal with the TNIP training operative named Ruthen Hakle.
- Deal with the TNIP operative(dead or alive)
- look for any available intel on the TNIP
- Stay in the vehicles and keep distance, known IED and Ambushes. Units are not allowed to stray further than visable distance.
- Secure any intel available.
- Resupply is limited to the crates brought by the battalion supply center.
- Reinsertions will be on the hour every hour and be adhered to strictly, no deviation is allowed.
- Reinsertions are the same for all, including vehicles teams.
- Platoon Commander has a one time reinsertion wild card at his disposal, call this in through HQ.
- At predesignated times, reinforcements will be sent out of the base in the smallest transport vehicle which can hold reinforcements.
- Upon insertion to the AO, reinforcements should stick together until regrouping with the main force in the AO.