"CNTO Goodies"

Hello Guys

For quit some time now, i have this idea to create some "Goodies" for CNTO .
Namely T-Shirts and Hoodies !

Right now i’m talking with Tiloup, since he does a lot of awesome creative stuff for this Community and i’m not a very good artist.

First of all, before the creation of "CNTO-Goodies" starts, i would like to know if you guys are interested ?

Maybe you think this is a stupid, childish idea or you would totally love to wear some nice "Hello, i’m some kind of nerd" Clothing?"

I’m not asking you for any financial support. If this should happen i will take responsibility and share whatever comes out with you guys !

Tell me what you think about ?

There are also sites where people can dump their designs that can be ordered as coffee mugs, shirts or posters by anybody, and the designer gets something like 7% of the profit, which we could put in our treasury.

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/

Or you can just take a .png, and stick it on a shirt, just for you.

I was thinking about this recently myself. I can’t wait for the day I can strutt around while wearing a t-shirt that has a giant golden owl on it!

Great idea Dulabu. You have my full support :thumb:

I’ll probably pass unless the t-shirt is mostly white. I have this life philosophy of Continuous Creationism - I buy a white shirt and let its color pattern and texture develop over time. Needless to say, my spouse is not a fan.

I’d definitely buy a shirt or hoodie, though I hope it’s gonna be a bit more than just a black hoodie with the logo on it, me love ze artworks :smiley:

I’ve been having some fun with the patch thingy.
Might put this on the arms or something :smiley:

Also, would be awesome to have this: http://www.large.nl/art_321349/ with CNTO insignia on it and some nice artwork on the back :smiley:

This made my day.

If i had cash, i’d buy some.

Would be nice - and i know this isn’t much more expensive even though you can’t order bulk - to get our own tags on our back for example. :slight_smile:

(Been working a bit a photoshop tonight and was playing with the Operation Blind Obelisk art style)
Got this idea to put an owl on the cross of a soldier, and thought it might go well on the back of a T-Shirt.
What do you guys think ?

Can I get it in white?

Don’t know if that’s for the Lol or whatnot but here it is.

I really like the idea Hateborder, but… do you know if the Rights for the Artwork stays with you?

Yes on both of the sites I linked, you get to keep all the rights for the designs.

Thx Hateborder :slight_smile:

I thought about this some time ago. Would love to see some CNTO clothing out there.

Did anyone make a design for this yet?
I’d love to order a coffee mug or key chain item or something like that!
A simplistic t-shirt with only the owl would be in my shopping basket too, if it would be there :smiley:
Or this with an owl? hehe

Please designers, give us some merchandise! <3

Mug

I like the idea mate would have anything really.

I am ordering a velcro patch and the minimum is 5 so let me know if any of your guys out there would want one! I am ordering anyway.

5.5cm X 5.5cm. Dont have a picture yet will add to the post once I get the preview back.

It costs £45 for 5 so if anyone wants one just post here?

[quote user_id=“12591864” avatar=“https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/12591864/avatar/medium.1526326563.jpeg” name=“Dachi”]I am ordering a velcro patch and the minimum is 5 so let me know if any of your guys out there would want one! I am ordering anyway.

5.5cm X 5.5cm. Dont have a picture yet will add to the post once I get the preview back.

It costs £45 for 5 so if anyone wants one just post here?[/quote]

A decent sown one? Could use it for my backpack if it looks good.