CNTO 40k Escalation Campaign

CNTO 40k Escalation Campaign
In the grim darkness of the far future a few people gather 'round tabletop simulator to play with virtual figurines…

Beginning Tuesday the 7th of April we’ll be starting an escalation league of 40k games. Timetable and rules are not finalised yet, but below you can find the first draft:

What is escalation?
Great for newcomers to the game, an escalation league is a series of games starting with a small army that grows over time!

Do I need any experience?
No! The first games only have small patrol detachments clashing, letting you get used to the game before advancing to higher tier armies.

This is all too daunting, I don’t even know where to begin, I don’t even have the books.
No worries. There’s a great free app called Battle Scribe that makes list building a glorified shopping list of super soldiers (or demons, or normal humans, or space elves).
On top of that I am more than happy to run a quick introduction before the first games of the campaign begin! Just message me on discord.

If you’ve ever wanted to give 40k a try this is your chance, just message me on discord or write a post below to sign up. So far we have two CNTO members who have expressed their interest, and ideally we’d like one more. That being said, the more the merrier!

For those of you who are more familiar with the game, the escalation league will be using ITC Matched Play rules, with the caveat being that players will roll off for the first turn rather than being pre-determined.

I would be really interested but I fall into the complete noob with no experience category. I have downloaded Battle Scrib just let me know the repo to use and the points limit

Would love to have you on board! I dm’ed you on discord with some more details

I’d like to join, but I’m currently 50/50 due to work. I can’t plan ahead far at the moment so I don’t know if I suddenly have to ditch you guys :confused:

Like I said on Discord, this is not a scheduled game.
Instead you’ll have a month to complete each round, so round 1 is April 7th - May 7th in which you can organise games against all other opponents

From Other Games to Community Events