Best Shack Tac op yet

[youtube]ZTPgbktEnMM[/youtube]

That was a ride from start to finish. We should do a drunken stream ourselves no idea what game to play though. I dunno ** learns wargame or sumthing?

My vote is on the most weeaboo pandering thing we can find

Wasn’t there a sale on steam for some cat girl game recently? As for weeaboo pandering I’ll have you know I graduated top of my anime class. watched every anime this season!!! anyways… we should make them do one of text adventure games and make them role play the characters. Wasn’t there one that 4chan made where you have to seduce the cripple girls?

Wasn’t there a sale on steam for some cat girl game recently? As for weeaboo pandering I’ll have you know I graduated top of my anime class. watched every anime this season!!! anyways… we should make them do one of text adventure games and make them role play the characters. Wasn’t there one that 4chan made where you have to seduce the cripple girls?[/quote]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little weeb? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the japanese language course, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret nightime renai and manga releases, and I have over 3000 confirmed completed animes. I am trained in weeaboo warfare and I’m the top subber in the entire weeaboo army. You are nothing to me but just another wapanese. I will wipe you the fuck out with Desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of weeaboos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your anime collection. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kawaii you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in kamehameha, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the japanese weeaboo visual novel and doujinshi database and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn sub-par cosplayer. I will shit sushi all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Katawa Shoujou? That game is sad and emotionally complex though. We need something that has a plot that seems like it was written by a hormonal teenager. Ryujin can read the internal monologues.

[quote user_id=“9116490” avatar=“https://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/9116490/avatar/medium.1400145727.png” name=“Price”]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little weeb? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the japanese language course, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret nightime renai and manga releases, and I have over 3000 confirmed completed animes. I am trained in weeaboo warfare and I’m the top subber in the entire weeaboo army. You are nothing to me but just another wapanese. I will wipe you the fuck out with Desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of weeaboos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your anime collection. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kawaii you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in kamehameha, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the japanese weeaboo visual novel and doujinshi database and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit sushi all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.[/quote]

^^^^ pure fucking gold btw

Maybe something with little girls as any reason is usually throw out the door when loli’s come into play in japan

The more unrealistic, perverted, immature and misogynistic the better

Neko Paradise seems to be a good option

check it out > NEKOPARA Vol. 1 on Steam

Also having ryujin be a magical girl that has to save a magical world sounds amazing!!!

More here > Idol Magical Girl Chiru Chiru Michiru Part 1 on Steam

Maybe Ryujin got eyes for this 1?

Info > Love at First Sight on Steam

any suggestions?

Magical girl. Deffo

Now how should we do this… How are we going to convince our glorious leader to play this and should he have help during his struggle as a Magical Girl in the Magical world?

Easy. Get him drunk as balls.