Funny Pictures

That shows the incredible advancement the Christie suspension was over the basic leaf-spring stuff that came before. The BT series was among (if not the) first series production tank to include it, and spurred on both the Americans and the British to incorporate it into their designs, given the massive improvement in cross-country performance. For the British it actually went somewhere in the cruiser line: begining with the A-13 (I think) and ending with the Comet. The Centurion that follwed, the first "Universal Tank", used the Horstmann style and ultimately lead to the modern concept of the Main Battle Tank.

I should probably spend more time reading up on less dull subjects…

REMASTERED

In case you make your way into the central Europe some time, we can meet in Elektrozavodsk - Google Maps . :smiley: … The terrain north/east of it is nearly copy-paste Chernarus.

Well I’ve been wanting to do a roadtrip with some of y’all, visiting IRL chernarus and altis, and maybe a stop at Bohemia HQ

It turns out the billboards from various A2 ported maps seem to have DayZ origin - never played it myself, I find some of Billboards - DayZ Wiki quite entertaining, though that may be solely because of the language (and cultural references). :slight_smile:

For example, "Harmasan" is a local (?) company that makes toilet paper, napkins and this sort of stuff. Renaming it to "ARMAsan" is quite clever. :smiley:

Think the one the right is drunk I wonder which CNTO member this is :d

I’m not sure I appreciate what you are insinuating…

We all have our role models.

I’m gonna buy me something to drink, brb.

stronk russian navy seals

Had some fun out on the plains :slight_smile:

So the Dutch police just bought a new helicopter:

My new side kick

(Not sure if it classifies as a funny picture, but check this out - vanilla "st hud" like thingybob.)

Just put this in description.ext and then use the GPS key shortcut ingame

showGroupIndicator = 1;

Wait just a sec, I thought Clarke is on trip in Japan.

Is this vanilla thing? Can it be modified?

It’s vanilla, it replaces GPS entirely. Basicaly built-in STHUD with line marking north and lack of names list.
The ?issue? is that you are no longer able to use GPS. The pro is that if youre far from your group you get "lines" pointing to the direction where your members are located.

Don’t forget to turn on the safety, boys!